Heartwood Place is a residence that provides memory care for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Services in the monthly base rent for memory care residents include:
- 3 meals each day
- Snacks throughout the day
- Some modified diets
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Daily assistance with bed making
- Weekly linen services
- All utilities (except telephone and cable TV services)
- Planned activities and exercise programs
- 24-hour staff for supervision and assistance
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being
- Medication management
- Apartment maintenance
If the services included in the monthly base rent are not enough to keep your loved one living independently additional personal support services can be added. We can assist in designing a care and service program to fit individual needs for living as independently as possible. The personal support services fee is based on the actual services provided, and are determined following a personal assessment conducted by our professional team.